Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WINNER ~ OF THE DL. ART THANKFUL THURSDAY PATRIOTIC CALLENGE #112

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31





Good Evening Friends,

It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the PATRIOTIC cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #112 you  all really rocked the challenge!!  You are going to love tomorrow's  challenge, WE ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW!(hint).  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!!











CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #112 CHALLENGE.
There were  67 entries.  I use random.org -







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Tisha
CONGRATULATION!!!! TISHA

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog





Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...